2 majors breakthroughs
Breakthrough #1: CONTENT
Participants can watch the interviews anywhere, anytime, all year long (no need to sit in a room during 6 hours)
Content distribution is maximized in real life + Linkedin + Newsletters + book (Example: www.esgsquare.com)
Breakthrough #2: NETWORKING
We heard you. If top content is available online let's do top-level networking and live Q&A on a regular basis. No more nonsense.
360 MetaFinance allows you to navigate though 4 different networks depending on your goal.
- Financial services: How is Decentralized Finance and Blockchain impacting financial services? Are we witnessing the last years of traditional finance?
- Tech/Fintech: What are the trends concerning the use of blockchain technology? Is technology evolving too fast to be properly regulated? Focusing on data harmonization within Asset Management
- Cryptocurrencies/Blockchain: Fiat vs digital currencies: how will cryptocurrencies will impact the real economy?
- Infrastructures: Is Internet ready for metaverse? What infrastructure is needed to make the metaverse a reality?
- Regulation: How will financial authorities regulate digital money? What role has RegTech to play to reduce costs for institutions?
- Cybersecurity: Who is winning the race: hackers or IT/ Financial professionals ?
from a similar project: ESGSquare
- 200+ posts
- 500k+ views
Andy & Duke
- 48 pages about ESG Square
- 20.000 copies (Print)
- 100k+ views online
- 1000 copies (print)
- 15k+ downloads
- 40 recordings
- 120k view+